NEW CLEANING PROCEDURES APPLIED TO PROTECT OUR CLIENTS FROM COVID-19
Dear Gift4mum's clients,
We thank you for using our cleaning services. Gift4mum Cleaning ACT always strives our best to delivery the highest quality services to our customers. As you are no doubt aware of COVID-19 pandemic, and this situation continues to evolve, please remain vigilant and aware of personal hygiene. We understand the difficulty of maintaining such boundaries, however, as your health is our most concern, we are going to apply new cleaning procedures to protect you from the risk of the virus infection. Please find operating policies and procedures following to assist in alleviating customer concerns during these testing times: We adhere to these additional cleaning procedures according to the guidelines of Department of Health:
1. We will not attend any public events to protect ourselves from the risk of the virus as we consider this is the first risk prevention from our clients.
2. Wear new disposable gloves for each clean and dispose of them immediately.
3. Hospital-grade disinfectants or Sodium Chloride based cleaning products must be used on all bathrooms and toilets and all high touch areas.
4. Use non-woven cloths or use new cloths and separately from each house to avoid spreading disease from house to house
5. Extra attention to high touch areas - Internal door handles, cupboard handles, fridge and appliance handles
6. Soak mop in hot water, with disinfectant after each cleaning.
Any of us who have any Sore throat, Cough, Cold or Flu symptoms MUST NOT attend cleans.
We support the community by ensuring ALL our cleaners are free of cold & flu symptoms - monitor the health of our cleaners, recent travel history and/or those who have had contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case. For further information please visit health.gov.au or call the Coronavirus Health Information Line (1800 020 080) for advice. In emergency situations contact 000. In the meantime, let’s be hygienically smart and careful to ensure our personal safety and collectively all of our cleaners and customers.
We believe that, together, we will over come this tough time soon!