Updated: Apr 25
Everyone considers that Oven cleaning may be the hardest part of regular house cleaning. It is true, especially for cleaning ovens which has been using for long time. Here is the tip to make the job easier.
Everything you need to work it out is a bit of time and popular household items.
The inside of your oven has probably accumulated a lot dirtier affter a long time of using. Luckily, it's simple to clean.
A scraper or spoon
1. Remove the racks from your oven and wash them with soapy water. Please check oven manual before washing with dishwasher liquid to avoid damage. Dry the racks and put them aside.
2. Remove burnt-on foods.
3. Make a paste using four parts baking soda and one part water.
4. Pour and spread the paste inside of your oven. If some spots are really tough, put a little extra baking soda paste on them. Try to keep the inside heating elements out of the paste.
5. Close your oven, and let the paste sit there at least 4 hours (the longer time, the better stubborn spots emoval)
6. Flush the baking soda paste by warm water. If there are really burnt-on spots, use your cleaning cloth or sponge with warm water and wipe them away. Wash your cleaning cloth or sponge with warm water. Rine For any stubborn messes, use a scraper or spatula.
8. Replace the oven racks.
We know your time is valuable. You can leave this dirty job for Gift4mum Cleaning ACT. We provides regular house cleaning and other Green cleaning services in Canberra and Queenbeyan. With long experience in this industry and professional equipment and Safe cleaners, we provide the most reputable green cleaning services in Canberra. Contact us at 0470311663 to experience our best cleaner sin Canberra.